Thursday 20 October 2011

Making a face material

Photoshop.

I opened the 2D picture in photoshop and created a new layer calling it GUIDE. Then, I chose a blue colour and going to EDIT-FILL made sure it is foreground colour, so it made the screen blue. I copied the black and white picture and going to Guide layer and pasted it in quick mask mode and it turned pink.
















So, I clicked on edit in standart mode and the lines of the face appeared on the blue screen.



I clicked on add layer mask and my picture turned into this one and I applied the layer mask.








Then, I created a new layer and opened another psd file (th
e side and front pictures of me) which I was using for my topology. So, after I was just cutting the parts of my face from the photo and pasting them to my 2D grid.



I had something like that done and merging the layers I saved this file and checked it in 3Ds max program to see if everything is good.







My 3Ds max showed that:

















So I continued with photoshop and applied all the skin and hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment