Thursday 20 October 2011

Final Model

Evaluation:

My 3D face is finished now and I am quite satisfied with it. I wish I had more time to make it more accurate and realistic, but for 5 week time it is a good start. I really enjoyed modelling the face, making the mask and correcting it to look the same as in reality. Unfortunately I did not have enough time to make the skin perfect, it was a little bit complicated to make it in photoshop, especially when different parts have different skin types- like on face and on the neck. I did not like the hair which I made in photoshop, so I made the hair in 3Ds max which looks much better, but as it was done on week 5 only, I could not make it perfect as I need more practice.
Moreover, I could not make the ear due to the side picture I had, as the ear is hidden by hear.
Generally talking, this module is very interesting and it helps to develop 3Ds max skills every year better and better. I feel more confident using the program, I also learnt new modelling techniques and I enjoyed the assessment.

My finished model:


No comments:

Post a Comment